Safety Practices in the Face of COVID-19
This course provides basic information everyone should know about preventing the spread of COVID-19. Participants will learn handwashing practices, the signs and symptoms, proper cleaning, and how to talk to your child about COVID-19.
In this course, you will discover:
- Basic facts about COVID-19
- Recommended steps for preventing the spread of COVID-19
- Recommended practices for cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting
- Steps to take if someone in your home gets sick
- Suggestions for communicating with your child about COVID-19
This course refers to health standards and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Be sure to familiarize yourself with your state’s guidelines and restrictions, as they may be different from the CDC standards.
Adding product to your cart